Monday, August 24, 2009

BK we gotta do better!!!! SMDH



Now I definitely had my reservations about putting this extremely disturbing video on my blog... I kinda felt like I was encouraging this kind of foolery by posting it. But then I figured that if more people saw this footage then the possibility of someone recognizing this idiot would increase and authorities would have a better chance of finding him. And when I found out that Brookdale Hospital is trying to stop the viewing of all copies of this footage then I knew for sure that I wanted to share it with you guys!

For any "man" to assault a woman like this is completely unacceptable... he needs a good old-fashioned a$$ whooping by her man, brothers, cousins, uncles, etc.
(Peep the sneak hits tho)

BK we gotta do better! SMDH


Furthermore... where was security during all this drama and how could the hospital staff allow for this brawl to go on for so long??? Shorty should sue!!



Please feel free to leave any thoughts you may have on this ridiculousness......

No comments: