Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Bday Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!


Some ages ago God created the quintessential form of what a "mother" should be (in my opinion). Patient, supportive and uncoditionally loving!!

And her name is Patricia!

Today is my mom's Birthday and I can't express how grateful I am to have such a beautiful person for a parent. There's never been a time in my life where I felt like I couldn't confide in my mom about anything that I was going thru. To this day I still give her the uttmost respect and hope that 1 day I can be half the mother that she is!


I Love you Mommy!!

2 comments:

FROM said...

AWWW TOO CUTE! WE LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!

Jilly Jillz said...

Definitely a big shout out to Moms!!! Blessed and Happy Birthday to another fellow beautiful Aquarian, I mean we are the best!! ;) The moms always and must get the respect where it is due because they have the toughest job in the world and too often they are not appreciated!!! So big shout out to ya mom and mine who is also an Aquarian, damn we freakin ROCK!!! LOL!!!!!!