Monday, January 04, 2010

What we Talking Bout?: Louboutin Edition

Ok so a couple things about my guilty little shoe pleasure!! I've spotted 2 of the hottest pairs in the next wave of Louboutins for the upcoming SS 2010 season.

Take a look:



In the words of fashion master RZ..." I DIE!"


These girls cheer me up instantly! Seriously how can you look at them and be upset. They immediately make me thing of crushing the Ocean Drive scene or stuntin on Rodeo.... or just shutting any good ole BK block down ;)

What do you guys think of them!!?!

Okay so now that we've mentioned what's hot... let's take a look at what's NOT!

I'm sorry but I am NOT feeling these new Louboutins that came out for the fellas...




Now the Chuck Taylor-esque ones I can actually see a rich skater boy rocking becuz they actually have that edgy grunge look thats sorta fashion forward and time warped all at the same time.

I guess my beef with these shoes are that I can't see any of MY male friends in them. I'm assuming that this is just a peek into whats to come for the male line BUT lord please let there be much more variety on the way because fellas.... this aint it!

But that's just my opinion what do you think?.......................................................................

2 comments:

NaDivaSolomon said...

Three words YUM!!!!!!

Unknown said...

those mens shoes are wackkkkkk!! the girls shoes would look good on u baby ;)