Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Preme da Prez: "I Deserve to Be Here!"

Hey guys, so you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE music and I keep my ears to the streets for what's moving an shaking off the radar. We can't only let the radios dictate what we listen to.....

Well it's a new year and I definitely feel like Brooklyn rapper Preme da Prez is coming out the gates really strong for 2010. Dare I say this could be a 2010 anthem right here.

His new single "I Deserve to Be Here" is fire! It features a talented artist by the name of Kayla Bliss that's a force to be reckoned with herself! (you can check out Kayla's myspace page here). Look out for these two and please check out their song below:


It kind of gives me a Maino "All the Above" vibe, like I know I'm the truth and nobody can tell me different.


You can also see more on Preme on his blog PremedaPrez.com.


Let me know what you think.......................................................................................................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good flow, the girl can sing, needs better production...but definately a good song.

Major Chedda said...

you know what, I think Kayla Bliss actually produced the track...