Friday, March 26, 2010

Go-Getta Girls UNITE!!


Ok so like I was saying the other day in the post about Nikki, I hate the fact that it seems like only 1 rap chick gets to shine at a time.

Well I guess Luda felt the same way as he made it his business to unite some of the "badest" chicks in the game on one track.

Here's the video for the "My Chick Bad" remix:






I have to be honest and say that I think the ladies could have come a little harder but I definitely think Eve's verse was the best and Diamond wasn't too bad herself. Why does Trina always sound the same to me.... :/ (I don't think I've ever heard 1 good punchline from her)

anywho... what do you guys think?

1 comment:

S. Whittaker Paintings said...

OMG! that is very True @ Trina and missing punchlines! She sounds like a tired puppet just fucking up the show. Eve was aight. But what the hell is Eve doing? What's up with Fetish??