Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Preparations

Ok so as you ghouls and goblins know Halloween is fast approaching and it's time to get the creative juices flowing for this year's costume. Of course the biggest costume this year will be the late, great king of Pop, Michael Jackson. My friends are actually having a Halloween party where everyone must come as one of Michael's many looks over the course of his career. I was contemplating the Red leather look from the Thriller video or good old sequins, a black Jacket high water pants, white socks and POW!, Im the King! oh yeah and I can't forget the sequins glove!!



Now of course this isn't the only look that I'm working on for Halloween. My friends and I are going on a Halloween boatride and we decided to all go as different Superheroes. Some heroines that others have already decided on are Catwoman, Storm, Wonderwoman and the Pink Power Ranger. But I finally made up my mind that I'm going to throw it back to one of my favorite heroines of ALL time! Cheetara of the Thundercats, HHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

So I started doing some searching at all the best costume stores in the city and online as well, looking for the sexiest Cheetara costume that I could find. And guess what! Of course I can't find the damn thing anywhere. So I've come to the realization that I'm on my own with this. I'm going to have to use my creative side and come up with the new and improved Cheetara; 2009 edition!

Stay tuned to see how I pull this off lol...

Here are some pics of the best Cheetara looks that I found online:


Look at my girl in Action!

So speaking of Thundercats, did any of you know that there is a major motion film in the making? And I mean this is going to be huge. They have the big names too, Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesel (and also rumored to be in the film is Michael Clark Duncan)!! Wow!
My only disappointment with what I see so far is the lame-O actress they have playing my girl Cheetara. Come on now. I can name 10 actresses that would have brought more sex appeal to the role. At one point it was rumored that Jessica Simpson would take the role but I guess that didn't work out. Here's a pic someone digitally put together, I guess to see how she would look half feline:



I personally wouldn't want her in the role anyway but I would take her over shorty in the trailer. But whatevs! I guess I'll get over it. I'll just stare at Lion O through out the whole thing ;).

Some anxious fans put together the below trailer for the film. I think they did a really good job too. Check it out:









I can't wait for Halloween and now I can't wait for the release of this film!

p.s. I was really really contemplating being a Fafinette this year because I love them and I think they're the cutest thing ever... but I think Im going to hold off until next year, unless a 3rd Halloween party pops up.
Since I know for a fact that you guys have NO idea what I'm talking about here are some pics:





I <3>

UPDATE:

Ok so now my friends have decided that we are all going to be playboy bunnies for the Halloween boatride. So ixnay on Cheetara, that may be next year's costume.

I decided to go as Money Bunny lol. Don't ask me, I'm guessing that that's a playboy bunny that's about her money! Works for me!

Some other suggestions that I gave my friends for their Bunny costumes are:

Vampire Bunny
Mummy Bunny
Robot/Wooden Bunny
Harajuku Bunny
Hip Hop Bunny

oh and my friend Atiya came up with a good one.... Gangsta Bunny!

You know what, we just might be able to pull this off. Not to mention now we have an excuse to rent a limo and really have fun! :)

You already know I'll have pics for your viewing pleasure so stay tuned.....



If you have any suggestions on Bunny costumes or if you already know what you plan on being this year please feel free to leave a comment...........................

No comments: