Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Weekend Outing: Miami Carnival 2009


Ok so I took a trip out to the always fun Miami South Beach to partake in the Miami Carnival Festivities. I go every Columbus weekend. Sometimes I do the Yankee thing and sometimes I hang out on the Caribbean scene, but this year it was the best of both worlds. The music was versatile at every party I went to.

Miami is the last stop on the CCC or "Caribbean Carnival Circuit" (starting with Trinidad carnival in February and ending with Miami carnival in October) and this year Miami definitely seemed to be a GRANDE finale!

And the special thing about the Carnival this year is that for once the parade was all in once spot! It's usually split between venues in Dade & Broward countys. But everyone played mass together this year and the good vibes were that much stronger!

2 of my favorite girls! :p




Sorry I didn't take many pics on this trip... These are a few shots from the Redeye party that my friends and I went to.
Hopefully I'll have better coverage of next year (God-willing)!

If you went to Miami carnival this year or have ever been in previous years please feel free to leave a comment on your experience out there................................................................

No comments: