Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Bday DBO Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!


This weekend I attended the big Birthday Bash of my friends Richie P/Young Tokyo & Reem/Ziploc of DBO Eventz. These guys have been on the grind with their promotion company ever since I can remember and it has definitely payed off as they are some of the hottest promoters in NYC right now.

It was soo hot and crowded in the spot but everyone still managed to have a great time!!

These cupcakes were spiked and were extremely strong! lol
**Note to self: Remember to have liquored cupcakes for my birthday!! :)**

Diverse, Ched, Mase & Rich

Dangerous Duo lol

This pic is BIG right here! We all go way back. The dude on the far left is Reem's brother and we used to rap together.................. back when I was doing music.

Me & Mocha
DJ Mace & DJ Diverse
My girl City looking sexy!
Brownstone Betty in the building!
LOL!



This is like my brother right here. B-Boy of B-Boy Promotions and his wife Nikki of Exclusive Ladies. Now this is a power couple!
DJ Mace; the crowd's favorite!

AAoowwww!!!!!

Reem & L.O.R. looking lovely
Ballers Crew (Promotion)
Nik was celebrating her Bday as well. The Libras were out in full effect!
I like her purple look
OC
Get that money Reem!! lol
Reem was definitely drunk cuz I don't know wtf he was saying on that Mike lmao... do you see my face, that's exactly how I felt smh :)

B-Boy

Rob of MCH another one of my homies that's running the promotion game.
Awwww they all go way back too!

Shakedown's own K-Star was also celebrating her B-day!
Pop champagne!

Rich & top NY photographer Dre Bless
Rich & DJ Diverse
:p
Chedda, Mocha & DJ Diverse (stop looking at my cookies!! lol)

Fun times!!



If you came out to show love to Reem & Rich (DBO) for their birthdays and even if you didn't please feel free to leave a comment.....................................

No comments: