Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy Bday Clarissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last night I went out to Cain nightclub to celebrate the birthday of one of my favorite people, my homegirl Clarissa. We had a ball!! Mind you, this chick was fresh off her return flight from Vegas (where she rang in her bday) and was up and ready to keep on parting like a rockstar last night! lol Don't you just love that b-day energy when you can just keep going and going eventho everyone else is drained out lol but you're like forget yall.... It's my BIRTHDAY!! hahaha.
I was in bed catching some zzzzz's but I definitely wasn't gonna let my homie down and not toast to her big day! We only get one a year, that's why when yours comes around I suggest you celebrate it for about 30 days straight lmao!
Yes thats right people. Bday MONTHS!! thats how we're giving it up over here! ;)
The Scorpios were in full effect lastnight. Peppa from the legendary female rap group Salt-N-Peppa was in the building celebrating her birthday as well
funny sidebar: This was Clarissa's bday dress in Vegas.... she did it wayyy more justice lol. Cute Bebe piece nonetheless.




Peppa & Spindarella


Other notables in the spot last night were:


DJ Envy & DJ Kahled
Tony Rock
Model Liris Crosse

BG & Khaled



And as for the "daaaammmnnnn where you been son???" notables we have:


Warren G
and miss Monifa


And Here are a couple pics of some eye catching looks that some of the girls gave last night. Enjoy!:
cute vest, cute boots, cute overall look

I'm still warming up to the socks with heels thing... but it's definitely in right now. To tell you the truth I havent seen alot of girls doing this look. I guess they're still warming up to it like me.
I see you Vida
her boots are FIRE!!!!

Here's what nice abs can do to jeans and a cut off top lol

And of course always saving the best for last..... :p



If you've ever been to Cain nightclub please feel free to leave a comment. Oh and if it's your birthday... HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!! How do you plan on celebrating this month??............
.........................................................................................................................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just LOVE LOVE birthdays! My 21st birthday is comming up DEC, 17 and I am sooo conflicted on what to do. You guys look like you had a BLAST!!! You will NEVER believe where she got thoes BOOTS! Last week Mocha told me about them they are soooo hot, her legs were too skinny for them to stay up. OMG Warren G was there........ WEST COSTTTTTT. You know I am a CALI girl.



Kharisma