Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween 2K9 was a BLASTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

On Friday night my homegirl Clarissa and I hit the town to start our festivities off as Fafinettes.

Check us out!:



Then the main even on Halloween night was freaking AWESOME! Kool's boatride was sooo much fun I didn't want the night to end!!




I was a bank robber bunny... caught red handed :D

A pirate and a bank robber. We're getting money on land & sea!
TP Ladies looking lovely
you know I had to pin some $$$$ on Bride Bunny lol
Pretty Bunny Me & Sexy Bunny



Thats how you know it's good times when everyone is ALL smiles!!!

Of course my boo was with me... he threw on an Adidas sweatsuit and was Run DMC, real creative baby *sarcasm* lol ;)


In case you didn't notice I got my ice grill on all night to add to my Bank Robber look lol... so did it work?



Please feel free to leave a comment and share your Halloween experience this year.............................................................................................................

3 comments:

Couture Events by D said...

Love the ice grill! Staying in character!!

Unknown said...

You look like PUUNKEY BRUSTER with all the cool colors in your hair. Then you look like a Play Boy bunny meets a Gothic latex Jessica Rabbit but you appear to be a Bunny Robber. COOL COSTUME VERY ORGINAL. WORK IT BITCH!! You look FAB.

STAR

Major Chedda said...

@D ok good. I would be cracking up (as usual) about something then have to get my grill on for a pic lol... it was harder than I thought.

@ Star LOL I had alot going on right?! Well at least I knew no one else would be wearing the same costume as me, so thats a plus.

xo to both you ladies!!