Friday, December 18, 2009

DJ DIVERSE: live USTREAM!!

Hey friends, so as you know apart from sharing my daily musings and outings I love highlighting females that I consider positive, on their grind and just over all Go-Gettas!

Well in keeping with that spirit I have to put you guys on to someone that I consider to be one of the most talented people of my generation and I'm truly honored to know her. My homegirl, DJ Diverse!

She is a multi-talented Gem that we have right here in BK. Diverse dabbles in many artforms, from painting, to producing to DJ'ing...

If you want to check out her skills or hear more from and about this lovely young lady here's how you can do it:

Wednesday (7-10pm) & Sunday (3-6pm)


Don't say I never put yall onto her! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

diverse is a super DJ...she has her own style..