Monday, December 21, 2009

Element of Freedom Album Releas Party @ Greenhouse!

So last Wednesday I went to one of the many album release parties for Alicia Keys' new album Element of Freed . It was at Greenhouse. I've been wanting to check this new hotspot out, and I must say for a New York club it's a pretty nice spot.
(Let's be honest here NYC is a party city but most of our venues are nothing to brag about.)

I also debuted my new shorter more natural do! So... do you like?

At the party I ran into the infamous Naomi who I'm always ranting and raving about on this blog. She also does Alicia Keys' nails and so she was there to show love to her client and friend.
and here's my GQ fam!
Major Chedda & Major A

if you'd like to check out Greenhouse every Wednesday is Models Night, it's a great night to mingle with beautiuful people at this new beautiful spot. Just say you're on Ricardo's list!
If you went to any of the release parties that took place in NY thisa week or in any other city please feel free to leave a comment. And if you've checked out Alicia's new album let me know what you think about it.... I actually haven't heard it yet.......................................................

5 comments:

Miss Kel said...

Hey Mareesa! Lovin the hair! A Keys album is really good, and worth checking out. I'm listening to it at work right now. "Like the Sea" is my favorite song.

Major Chedda said...

Thanks for the tip Miss Kel!! :)
Im gonna go listen to it online right now........ I'll be back with my reviews lol
oh, and thanks for the compliment! The look is def growing on me slowly but surely :)

Major Chedda said...

OK I'm definitely feeling this............
I see where shes going with this album... and Im lovin it.

Gonna spend the rest of the work day listening to tracks on youtube :)

Unknown said...

i love the new hairdo....

Jilly Jillz said...

Hey I know I am very late but definitley love the album!! Love Alicia for that matter and your hair is gorgeous like that!!