Friday, February 05, 2010

Celebrity Look-a-Like week

Okay so as everyone on Facebook knows this week was Doppelgänger week which means that you were suppose to change your profile picture to someone famous (actor, musician, athlete, etc.) that you've been told you look like.

Here are the celebs that I chose:
J-Hud
(thanks Aunty B! You were the very 1st person to ever make this comparison, but since then I've been told that I look like her millions of times)

Mashonda

(I personally think that this is my closest celebrity look-alike)

Foxy Brown
(Now this I've been hearing my ENTIRE life!)


What do you guys think? Was I spot on or way off???? LOL!


So did you partake in this little game? If so who are some of the famous people that you resemble??

2 comments:

tamib60 said...

omg i really think u look like Mashonda :)

Major Chedda said...

lol thats what I think too!!...

well rather... Mashonda on my lighter days & J-Hud on my heavier days :)