Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go Getta Girls in Training!!!!!


I love it! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Tiny & Toya are doing awesome jobs with these young Go Getta Girls in training. It's nice to see kids acting like kids for once!

I am sooo rooting for the O.M.G. Girls and can't wait for them to Blow all the way up!!

Check out the video below of these 2 cutie patooties sharing thoughts on their moms, the blogosphere, the haters and love for their fans:





LMAO @ them talking about shopping for hours with their moms... I know my daughter is going to go thru it! :)


I'll leave this post off with some real talk from an 11 yr old.

"You can't hate on somebody else life!!!! Just worry about ya own life! Get ya life straight!!!
~ Reginae

(maaaannnnn I'm telling you I know chicks 3 times her age that don't get that simple concept!)

Keep at it babygirls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.