Friday, February 05, 2010

Where dem Bloggers @ Where dem Bloggers @?


I'm right here Ri-Ri and I have to be honoest with you honey... I was NOT feeling that outfit you rocked during last night's Superbowl Fan Jam performance.

I just KNEW that you were gonna change wardrobe for the second half of your performance... but that hope was quickly lost when Russian Roulette began and the chair swung around with you in the same contraption. :/

Now I'm going to have to let this slide since 1 bad outfit in a million isn't a bad average. Just wanted to put that out there.... :p

Just to balance things out it's only right that I share some of my favorite looks by the hottest chick in heels right here:

This is one of my ABSOLUTE fave's looks on her!

I pretty much loved all her fits in the "So Hard" video
Those Blue Loubou's are ridicks!
This was one of her SICKEST performance outfits yet!
Love love love the spikey ish!
I also love these casual Fab looks!

So much to love I almost forgot what this post was about..............................

No comments: