Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!

So this past Friday my girlfriend Clarissa and I stopped into Henri Bendel to the MAC counter for some free make-up consulations (offered for a limited time). While there I noticed that the legendary boutique had made some changes since my last visit. The most noticable change was that they will no longer be selling clothing. Crazy right!! I know.... from here on out they will only have accessories (of the best quality of course) as well as the many peices offered in their signature line.

SB: they just came out with a Hendri Bendel perfume line that is awesome!

Nonetheless in the season of Valentines day there were the cutest candy dresses on display. Of course I had to snap some fliks on the blackberry so I could share these with you guys.

Check them out:




Sweet tarts & Marshmellows!!! YUM!
Rock candy!!

Sweeeeeeeeeet! lol

Not all the dresses were made from sweets... saome were just really creative and cool shapes made from the most unimaginable items.

Buttons & Rolls of Thread

Playing cards
This dress made from hair rollers was the best to me! :)
awesome!!
This dress made of feathers is super hot too!!

Whoever the creative minds are that came up with this is genius!! I would totally rock any of these dresses in a heartbeat! lol. Seriously!! (okay in some more practical materials of course)

No comments: