Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine's @ TAO!!!

I hope all you lovebirds had a lovely Valentine's Day this year!! I must say that this year I was surrounded by great friends and great food and I couldn't ask for anything more!

My good friend Jia was in NY visiting for the weekend so we decided to catch up over some drinks & eats at Tao!!


Rubbing some of the good Chi off of Buddha!

Toast to LOVE & enjoying life to the fullest!!!!


The ambiance at Tao is always soooo vibrant! Its hard not to have a good time there...


Kisses for the valentines! lol


MWAHHH!!!! :)


Jia looking fab as usual!!




FUN TIMES!!!


Take my word for it when I say the food at Tao is great!! (You guys remember how I ranted about it in the Vegas post lol)


We only ordered sushi this time and the Salmon rolls were my favorite!

I was so caught up in the moment and our awesome conversation that I didn't get to snap any pics for you guys. Sorry! But I did remember to flash the chocolate fortune cookies that we got before we left! I don't know if they had special Valentine's Day fortunes inside but mine was pretty wak!.... all it said was "Honey, I want a hug"! Or maybe that just means that I already have everything else that I need!!! ;)

Lata lovers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a bunch! I've seen a couple
rather confusing websites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.