Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Remy Ma Speaks from Behind Bars



This interview with Remy was pretty interesting.

First let me just say THANK YOU REMY for re-stating my point. There's enough room in the game for everyone to get in where they fit in!! Check out what she had to say about the double standard when it comes to female Emcee's, around the 10:00 minute mark.

Remy shares her views on the B-more rapper Keys and why she has the right to go at Nikkin Minaj.

She also makes it clear that she intends to go super hard when she finally completes her sentence in 2013.

In the footage they joke about Remy having a studio in her cell. I actually wish I could hear some new tracks from her. I'm interested to see what her perspective would be like coming from a place of incarceration. I know she must have alot to get off her chest!!

Overall I think (minus the broken down bangs) she looks really good & healthy. She actually sounds content with her situation and optimistic about her future plans. I think this stint in jail was a neccessary evil for Rem to experience and hopefully it helps her to tone down that arrogance that landed her behind bars in the first place.



So what do you guys think.... can Remy reclaim her position in the game when she's released from prison?...................................

No comments: