Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Outings: Tony Collins @ Medgar Evers CollegePageant

So last weekend I dropped by the Medgar Evers College Pageant to show the local school some love and to support my cousin Garvin, that produced the show.

I was plesantly surprised when the young homie Tony Collins came out and blessed the crowd with a killer performance!
He did a special acapella tribute song to his mother (in the spirit of Mother's Day!) as well as his usual bangers "Get Into You" & "Whine For Me".

Look out for this supernova on the rise!

And don't say I never warned yall about this dude!

You can see more on what this aspiring star is up to on his myspace page.

3 comments:

peggy said...

HELLO UR FENDI BAG LOVE UR BLOG WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unknown said...

Thank u so much for the love Mereesa you are the best. You're a true beauty inside and out I wish u so much happiness because a light like yours should always shine bright.

Unknown said...

Thank u so much for the love Mereesa you are the best. You're a true beauty inside and out I wish u so much happiness because a light like yours should always shine bright.