Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekend Outing: Chrystal visits NY & ME Fashion Show !!!

This weekend a college friend of mine, Chrystal, decided to pay a visit to the Big Apple!! Chrystal was actually freshman year roommates with my good friend Naimah, at Howard.
I'm happy to say that these ladies have remained good friends over the years and Naimah was even in her wedding party several years ago.
It's been at least 3 years since the last time I saw Chrystal so I was more than happy to hang out with her while she was in town.

My fabulous cousin Garvin just so happened to be producing the Medgar Evers Fashion Show that was taking place this past Friday so I got us some VIFlea tixs and we all passed thru to support G.


(one of the hottest chicks on the runway right now, Miss Deija; Please don't let the post-show frazzle look fool you... shorty is baaaaad!)Oh, and that big head boy jumping in our pic is my boo, Paris!

When I found out that Miss Daija and I have the same birthday I can't say that I was all that surprised. I mean only Bad Woof-woof's are born on January 24th ;) Go-Girl!! (Me, Yani, Chrystal & Naimah)

Is that your model pout Chrys? lmao!! :DGood times for sure!!

Overall the Medgar Evers Spring Fashion Show was F.A.B. as I expected and the ladies and I had a great time catching up with Chrys!!

No comments: