Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ayo Its Crew Love

Yes! the love fest continues!! :)

I inspired my girl Steph to start her own lil blog, SWhittakerArtRec ... basically sharing her thoughts and inspirations behind her different creative pieces (artwork, etc.). And we can def expect some inspiring words from her... shes extremely insightful & honest in all her many forms of expressioin!

Get it girl!!


Heres a snippet from her very first post!!:

"Yea I painted Drake today on April 11th, 2010. I just felt like painting a new artist. I am always stuck to the old classic ones. In a bit I know I will paint "Biggie Smalls". I must rep for my Brooklyn, New York. Shout out to GoGettaChedda Blog Spot for inspiring me to go in with mine. I'm excited. Back to Drake; I don't just paint any artist. I believe Drake is one of our newest artist who is focus and going in."

No comments: