Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good Eats! -Miami Style- Tequila Chickas & CJ's Crab Shack

During my recent trip to South Beach I discovered some new FAVORITE spots to visit to eat, drink & be merry!!

Tequila Chickas has been a staple on the Ocean Drive strip since I can remember!

It's always one of the first places I pass on my voyage down the Ocean Drive strip because I usually always stay around Collins Ave & 15th/16th at either the Royal Palm (where I stayed this time) or the Loews Hotel.

Anyways... I never really appreciated the overall vibe to the place and the exceptional food that they serve there! Probably too busy heading over to Wet Willies (whose drinks have most definitely fallen OFF! -- but that's another post).


TC plays music for ALL to enjoy! I heard reggae and rock while I had lunch. :)


Not to mention (hello-the name is TEQUILA Chickas lol) their drinks most definitely hit the spizzy! :D

hey boo!
As you can see in the below picture there aren't too many wings left LOL! These have to be some of the best buffalo wings on South Beach... and trust me, I've sampled many!


I wish I had a pic of their Shrimp Ceviche. It is soooooooo good! No scratch that! Its GREAT!!!! I would definitely recommed that as an appetizer!


Another restaurant that I can't wait to visit again is CJ's Crab Shack!



They honestly do have the BEST spinach dip ever! Yes, better than Outback Steakhouse's lol!



Sorry, no food pics on this place. I think I was too focused on eating lol :)
But no fret, I head back to the beach for July 4th weekend! AAOoowwww!!!!! I can't wait!!! Last year the boo & I stayed in Miami the day before we left for our Caribbean cruise (can't believe I never posted those pics -- when I say the BEST time of my life -- ok wait, sorry, that's a seperate post too lol) anyway I was saying that I happened to catch the fireworks last year and promised myself that wouldn't miss it for the world this year! And this time I have a balcony room at the Fountainbleau hotel.... yeah..... the view doesn't get much better than that! ;)
Well, if you've ever been to Tequila Chickas or CJ's Crab Shack feel free to share what you think of their food. And if you have any other cool spots in Miami that I should check out please put a sister on.......................................

2 comments:

waynebabb01 said...

the steak at CJs crab shack is the bomb...

Unknown said...

mango margaritas at Tequila Chickas will sneak up on u..chicken wings are the truth..