Sunday, April 11, 2010

Be Seen Being Green College Music Tour

I truly believe that God works in mysterious ways.
I recently saw a very informative documentary on the Great Pacific Garbage Patch; an enormous mass made up off pieces of plastic waste that expands from just off the coast of Cali to China.... yeah I know.... WOW!!!
This plastic cap is floating around in our ocean and it was created by all the plastic waste that we humans dispose of irresponsibly everyday.
Check out this clip from a segment on Good Morning America that explains this extremely unfortunate phenomenon:





It' s really just depressing.
After learning about this sad sad reality I was really at odds as to what we were going to do to fix this poblem. But just like they say in the above clip it has to start with our small personal choices and how we address the issue of all the plastic we use on a daily basis.
So when my friend, the awesone Sharra Dade of 3D Platform, tapped me to assist her with a
really cool Green event (that' just happens to have Fab & Trey Songz on da bill, woot!) I
just couldn' t resist!!
Ah an let' s not forget a great excuse to head to South Beach! lol Can you say business &pleasure! :)


Check this out:



But
all jokes aside I am truly interested in starting to do my part as part of the solution! I believe it' s called Sustainable living.
I also really look forward to working with the 3D Platform team and getting an inside look at all
the things that go into putting something like this together. Hey you never know, it might be a
good fit for your girl! ;)

Stay
tuned loves.... interesting things sure to follow............

No comments: