Monday, April 12, 2010

This is why I LOVE HIP Hop!! (Part 2)

GWININ!! GWININ!! GWININ!!!!!!!!

Okay so barbies sit down, Spartans stand up! The girl Keys is at it again!! LOL

Looking much cuter in this video too might I add (she definitely got the memo!)

I'm not mad!

Go Get it Girl!:



"If yall want the game back I'm telling yall to send her /
This accident is fatal this is no fender bender"

lol this is starting to get real gooooodddd....... *eats popcorn*

UPDATED:
Here's some footage from a Spartan and her views on the beef between the ladies:



So.... who do YOU guys think the winner is (so far)?? Keys, cause she's ready for battle - or Nikki cause she's getting her coins regardless!?!

to be continued..........................................

2 comments:

Ty said...

OOOOO, I'm eating popcorn right next to you Ched!!! I'm loving it, and you know I'm loving it even more cuz B-MORE WE IN DA BUILDING!!!!! I'm on a google, youtube frenzy right now!!!

S. Whittaker Paintings said...

OMG! what Nicki done did? smh...That girl went in. I couldn't even focus on my popcorn! I had to put it down and listen to her lyrics.