Thursday, April 22, 2010

"I'm the Real Deal, you can tell by my Heels"



Now you guys all know that I LIVE for a mean shoe! Oh you didn't know?.... yes honey! I eat sleep and talk shoes all day ;)! Honestly, I don't care if it's comfy or not, (pricey or inexpensive -never "cheap"! *side-eye*) tall, short, wedge, stilletto or in between... I LOVEEEE SHOES!!!!



During my recent trip to Miami I got the pleasure of meeting a girl after my own heart. The Lovely Liz Ariza, Founder & Editor in Chief of MissMeanShoe.com!


Her site is sooooo cool!!! It's all for the love of shoes and you can find everything from the latest trends that celebrities are rocking to free shoe give-aways chile.

And it actually pays to be a member of this site as you also get the perks of special promotional discounts just for being a follower of MissMeanShoe.com.

So go check her site out today if you like a meeeeean shoe! ;)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

she got blood on her heels, them red bottoms got b#tches seeing green....