Wednesday, June 03, 2009

BLISS @ the W Hotel in Scottsdale, AZ


So like l said All Star Weekend isn't just all about parties, parties, basket ball games, celeb-sightings and more parties. I also got to check out the BLISS Spa located in the lobby of the W, Scottsdale. And after having a freaking ball at LeBrons party in club Myst on Friday night I really needed this juje!! Not to mention it was Valentines day and well frankly..... I deserved it!!.

So I decided on the "Dew" Diligence Facial and the 1 1/2hr. Deep Tissue Sports Massage (hey I like it rough ok :) lol) ... and it was absolutely amazing

If you're ever at this Bliss Salon ask for Monica, she hooked me up!!

Such a sweetheart!!


Na-na-na-boo-boo lmao..... definitely Pure BLISS ;) !!!!!!

If you've ever visited a Bliss Spa please leave a comment on your experience!

No comments: