Wednesday, June 03, 2009

B-Day Celebration @ Chin Chin's


















So I had an absolutely wonderful Birthday experience that I just had to share with everyone. To celebrate my (2nd) 21st Birthday lol the girls took me out to a wonderful restaurant in midtown Manhattan called Chin Chin. This was my second time there since the last time I visited several years ago and the atmosphere was even nicer than I remembered. The portions are family sized and you can't help but to order in abundance once you see all the delicious menu options. They also make one of the best Lychee Martini's in the city. There's no surprise why this place is considered "Manhattan's Haute Couture of Chinese Cuisine". You won't find the average egg rolls and fried rice here. You also won't find average Chinese Food prices. Be prepared to spend for this experience, but I think it's totally worth it... well shoot I know I am!!!! ;)

Thanks Ladies!! I definitely felt the love!!

The Grand Marnier shrimp is to die for and it's a must have when you visit Chin Chin's. But you won't find it on the menu so don't forget to ask your server about it.
















The waiters are polite and they move fast......




















Family size portions of pure deliciousness.....
















mmmmmm.............


Chedda & Mocha styling in the restaurant




















Chedda & Jimmy Chin (Owner of Chin Chin)




















He's been named most gracious host 4 times by the Zagat Survey… and I have to say myself he deserves that honor.

















Jackie Rowe and Jimmy Chin... they go back!!






















The Birthday Girl!!!


Haute girl Mocha!!!


Fun times!!! I wasn't ready to go just yet, but its party time!!!




















If you've been to Chin Chin's (or even if you haven't) please feel free to leave a comment about what you think of the place.

No comments: