Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lisa's B-Day Celebration @ Victor's Cafe


So my girlfriends and I recently went to this Fab restaurant in the City called Victor's Cafe to celebrate my cousin Lisa's birthday. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was equally as tastey. I mean how can Palm Trees in NYC be a bad thing....

Me and Mocha enjoying the shade


This fun night out was in all honor of the Bday girl, Lisa!!!
We love you girl, you're sweeter than Victor's Creme Brulee... yea right! lol Seriously tho the Creme Brulee at this spot is so rich and creamy... some of the best I've ever tasted!!!

If you're ever in the mood for some great Cuban Cuisin check this spot out.

And if you've ever visited Victor's Cafe, or even if you haven't, feel free to leave a comment and share your thoughts.....

No comments: