Friday, September 18, 2009

What's your Alter Ego

Ok, so we all watched the episode of Real Houswives of Atlanta where Nene Leakes summons all the girls to do an Alter Ego photoshoot with reknowned ATL celebrity photographer Derek Blanks. The girls looked like they were having a ball during the shoot... and some even bonded a bit. Well finally those highly anticipated pictures have been released. Let's take a look shall we:


Sheree:

Nene:


Lisa:
Kandi:
Kim:

I personally think Kandi's is the best out the bunch! What do you think???
Nonetheless, all these shots are really good. Derek Blanks is one of the best! I'm going to look into having an Alter Ego shoot myself. Hmmmmm let me think, what's my alter ego? Chedda Fierce lol!!! Make sure you check back in to see what I come up with for my shoot.... this should be interesting!

I can't get enough of these ladies. While most choose to call them Ghetto... I think they're entertaining, just like the ladies on all the other RH cycles.... please feel free to leave a comment on your opinion of the show.............................................


1 comment:

Unknown said...

the one that Lisa took is the best..