Wednesday, September 09, 2009



People kill me, we vote for change and then get scarred the minute Change actually begins to happen. All I hear are Republicans... excuse me... certain people talk about how great the US healthcare system is. Why does the quality of the system even matter if everyone does not have access to receive the care they need. It's like boasting of an education system that only teaches a few. Come to think of it we need to tackle that problem as soon as we come to a resolution on this Healthcare issue.

I just thought this video was touching and a REAL protrayal of what's going on in America and I wanted to share it with you all.


Please feel free to leave a comment regarding the Healthcare issue or what you think about this video................

2 comments:

Proactive Parent said...

For five years I worked without health insurance because my job did not contribute a penny to what was available. A single plan (not family) without dental ran $500.00 a month. During that time my health plan was "Oh God keep me healthy" while I tried to save that money towards home ownership.

What a travesty! Having to choose between housing and health care with both being high priority.

Additionally, during that time my son was in college and had it not been for the student health plan, we would have been screwed. I think that all these attacks are like those of the presidential race attacks... scare tactics. Be resilient people, hang in there, weather the storm and do not settle. Every human being deserves health care. Without health we are nothing....

Unknown said...

everyone should be allowed healthcare regardless of financial status.