Wednesday, September 16, 2009

OMG Oprah!! really...

My girl Mocha is too funny!! Last night while she was watching Whitney's second interview with Oprah she called me telling me about how she thought that Oprah's right heel broke off her Christian Louboutins. I wasn't in front of a T.V. at the time so she sent this pic to my phone:

From the looks of this pic I agreed and was cracking up!!

But what's that about Oprah??? Why not just change the darn shoe!? She really rode it out through out the entire interview missing a heel.... yes, we all know that Oprah can afford shoes out the wha-zoo, and maybe she was so engrossed with the emotion of the interview that she could care less about one pair of red bottoms down the drain... but cameraman really!!! You couldn't find another angle or at least cut down on the feet shots lol...

Hey, if it works for Oprah I guess it works for me. Hilarious tho!!

Check out the 2nd part of the interview here:
From the very begininng of the below clip you can see that something funny is going on with her right heel.



I wasn't the only person Mocha shared this info with. She contacted one of our favorite bloggers Necole Bitchie and shared this lil tidbit with her too. Well, this morning as I'm doing my daily rounds from blog to blog catching up on the latest news of the day guess who's name I see on the most recent post on www.necolebitchie.com, YES!! my girl Mocha done blew Oprah up to millions. Harpo gone find you girl lmao!!


If you caught the interview please leave a comment and let me know what you think about Whitney's story and the progress she's made since those dark days.............................................

No comments: