Thursday, September 17, 2009

Got ZARA?!?



Yes Yes Yes!!! I am sooo excited about this. I just caught wind of some very fashion forward news. One of my favorite stores, Zara, will soon add an e-shopping option to their site. I live for online shopping and this is just going to make my web browsing days alot more interesting. The Zara website currently serves as a "Lookbook" and is a great way to stay informed on what you can expect to see hitting the chain stores in the near future. However, with the option to actually purchase what your heart desires right there on the site you can eliminate the frustration that comes with crowded fitting rooms and racks full of peices in every size but yours.




I must say that I am a bit jealous that the U.S. will be the last stop on this train but better late than never!




Stay tuned fashionistas!




2 comments:

Christina said...

Permission to freak out!! lol I love Zara and not having a online shopping tool was the only thing I've ever complained about with that store. I can't wait!

Major Chedda said...

yes girl :) permission to freak out definitely granted lol!

Im waiting impatiently... and fall/winter are their best seasons imo. Luscious coats, luxurious textures and deep rich colors... They always have the best coats. I LOVE them in this weather! and an online option is perfect when it gets too cold to venture out.