Friday, September 18, 2009

"I Style Myself"

Call her what you want but I call her B.A.D! I personally think that "model" Amber Rose is one of the most stylish chicks in the game right now. To quote her boo exactly:

"Swagga on a hundred, thousand, trillion!!"


Everytime we see her she's in the latest and greatest fits and in the below clip she wants to make it clear to everyone that... like me and many other flygirls... she STYLES HERSELF!!!!! Don't get it twisted.






Now it may be because this is all new found fame to her and she wasn't able to afford a stylist, even if she wanted one. But then again, I'm pretty sure that her boo Kanye could have hooked her up with one if she made the request. Word has been that 'Ye himself has actually styled Amber for various photoshoots and events.




Here are a couple pics of my fave Amber looks, you tell me she ain't BAD!:
















Her Shades game is on another level!!!


LOVE IT!!!!!
At the end of the day, with a body like Amber's you can make pretty much ANYTHING look good!!!! Trust me! I'm working on mine right now ;) .... I got so much stuff waiting to be worn it's ridiculous....

If you have an opinion of this new "it" girl and her style please feel free to leave a comment................................................

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Her style is cool but she could use some help from Trendsetta Chedda!